NTPC, India's largest power company, is fast emerging...
as an ‘integrated power major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business. Ranked 424th in the ‘2014, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies, NTPC, with a current generating capacity of 43,128 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Best working environment, competitive pay package are what you can expect in the Maharatna company.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM to 11-08-2014 and send their printout copies of applications on or before 20-08-2014.
Total No.of posts: 143
Name of the posts:
1. Artisan Trainee: 129 Posts
(i) Fitter: 30 Posts
(ii) Electrician: 55 Posts
(iii) Instrument Mechanic: 44 Posts
2. Lab Assistant Trainees: 14 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-27 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 18-30 years for Sr.No:2 Post as on 11-08-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular ITI Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanics/ Electronics for Sr.No:1 Post, B.Sc (Chemistry) for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- for General/ OBC candidates through pay-in-slip at State Bank of India in a specially opened account number (A/C No:30987919993) at CAG Bracnh, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand. On receipt of money, the bank will issue a unique journal Number and a Branch code. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ntpccareers.net from 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM to 11-08-2014 by 24:00 Hrs and send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of caste certificate, PWD certificate, pay-in-slip on or before 20-08-2014 to Post Box No:10543, New Delhi-110067 on or before 20-08-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.ntpccareers.net.
2. Click on “Recruitment of Artisan Trainees & Lab Assistant Trainees”.
3. Read all the instructions carefully.
4. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature & other relevant documents in the prescribed format.
5. Now candidates have to pay the fee through pay-in-slip in State Bank of India in Account No: 30987919993 at CAG Bracnh, New Delhi (Code: 09996).
6. Now revisit the website and Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
7. Select the name of Post applied for.
8. Now fill the application form with relevant details.
9. Click on the “Preview” Button —> after clicking the preview button, confirmation page will appear.
10. Candidates can edit the application & if no changes are done, click on “Final Submit” button.
11. Now a registration number will be generated & the same number will be mailed to the candidates mail id.
12. Now candidate has to Login in his account.
13. Candidates have to upload the copies of photograph, signature & other relevant documents.
14. Now candidates can take the 2 printout copies of application form.
15. Take the printout copies of application form attach the relevant documents & send it to the concerned address.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2014 by 24:00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-08-2014.