PSU oil major Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has notified for 160 Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician posts. Interested aspirants can apply before August 14. Interested applicants can send online applications from ONGC portal www.ongcindia.com.
The PSU under...the administrative control of the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is India's largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 69% of India's crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country's total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas. ONGC is is ranked 22nd among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts.
Candidates eager to apply for ONGC Ltd Assistant and Junior Assistant Jobs 2015 can check the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and various details. Applicants also can download ONGC Assistant and Jr. Assistant Notification 2015 forms.
Posts: Junior Assistant Technician and Other Various Posts
Vacancies: 160 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 1
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication): 6
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 2
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 26
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 4
6. Security Supervisor: 2
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18
8. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16
10. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 1
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 5
12. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 20
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 4
14. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 4
15. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 2
16. Junior Assistant (P&A): 2
17. Junior Assistant (MM): 5
18. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 9
19. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 2
20. Junior Security Supervisor: 4
21. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 1
22. Jr. Fireman: 11
General category candidate: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
SC and St category candidates: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
PWD (UR) category candidates: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
Junior Fireman (UR): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
Registration/ Processign Fee for the General category candidates need to pay the Rs. 150/- and
For SC/ ST and PWD candidates the application fee payment is exempted.
Payment of fees deposit at SBI Bank through Challan before 17th August 2015.
Level Pay Scale
A-II Level Rs..12000-27000/-
A-I Level Rs.11000-24000/-
W-I Level Rs.10000-18000/-
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online thru ONGC website, www.ongcindia.com before the last date, 14.08.2015.
Published Date: July 28, 2015
Starting Date of Online Application: July 29, 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: August 14, 2015.
Payment of Fees deposit last date: August 17, 2015.Date of Written Test: September 20, 2015.
Post a Comment