provides consultancy services in all facets of water resources, power and infrastructure sectors in India and abroad. WAPCOS strives to provide state-of-the-art technology, cost effective solutions and on-time implementation and delivery of projects to its clients across the world.
Apart from India, WAPCOS has successfully completed/on-going consultancy assignments abroad and is currently engaged in providing consultancy services in Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Kenya, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago, Togo, Uganda, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
Last Date of Application: April 1, 2016
• Assistant Resident Engineer – 17 Posts
• Field Engineer – 62 Posts
• Surveyors for Topographic Survey – 46 Posts
• MIS Expert – 06 Posts
• CAD operator – 06 Posts
• GIS Operators – 02 Posts
• GIS Expert – 01 Post
• Social and Gender Specialist – 01 Post
• Rehabilitation Specialist – 01 Post
• Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
Educational qualification and Experience:
• Assistant Resident Engineer: should have completed Graduation in Civil Engineering with 8 Years experience.
• Field Engineer: should have completed Graduation in Civil Engineering with 2 Years experience or Diploma (Civil Engineering) with 5 Years experience.
• Surveyors for Topographic Survey: Should have completed Bachelor’s in relevant field with 3 years experience.
• MIS Expert: Should have completed Masters Degree in computer application with 8 years.
• CAD operator: Should have completed Bachelor’s in relevant field with 3 years experience.
• GIS Operator: Should have completed Bachelor’s in GIS/Geology/Geography with 3 years experience.
• GIS Expert: Should have completed PG in GIS/Geology/Geography with 5 years experience.
• Social and Gender Specialist: Should have completed MSW or equivalent with 8 Years experience.
• Rehabilitation Specialist: Should have completed MSW or equivalent with 8 Years experience.
• Engineer (Electrical): Should have completed MSW or equivalent with 8 Years experience.
Age Limit: (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government rules)
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. Candidates are required to send the filled in application forms along with essential documents to ‘Regional Manager (CR)WAPCOS Limited,G2/195, Gulmohar Colony, Bhopal, M.P.-462039 on or before April 1, 2016 (5PM).