Around 70 percent of the country's total installed power capacity of 250,000 MW is generated using coal as fuel.
Now, the PSU is looking for young, dynamic and talented people to strengthen its work force. The Maharatna PSU and its seven subsidiaries...
produce about 80 percent of India's coal output at 450 million tonnes.
More details about Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
Coal India Limited Vacancy Details:
Post Name No. of Vacancies Scale of Pay
Management Trainee 1,319 Posts Rs. 20,600 - 46,500
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
Post Code Discipline No. of Vacancies
11 Mining 191
12 Electrical 198
13 Mechanical 196
14 Civil 100
15 Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation) 4
16 Electronics & Telecommunication 8
17 Industrial Engineering 12
18 Environment 25
19 System/IT 20
20 Geology 76
21 Material Management 44
22 Finance & Accounts 257
23 Personnel & HR 134
24 Sales & Marketing 21
25 Rajbhasha 7
26 Community Development 3
27 Public Relation 3
28 Legal 20
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B. Sc. (Engg.)/ICWA/CA/ or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline with 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2016): 30 years
• For OBC-NCL Candidates: 3 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
• For PWD Candidates: 10 years
• General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000
• SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: NILL
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Standard Test, documentation and written examination.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Coal India website "https://www.coalindia.in" from 05-01-2017 to 03-02-2017 (extended date 24-02-2017).
• Starting Date of Online Application: 05-01-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 03-02-2017 (extended date 24-02-2017)
• Date of Computer Based Online Examination: 26-03-2017Indian Oil, India’s largest refining and marketing company, is the majority owner of Chennai Petroleum with about 52% equity stakeholding in the company. Chennai Petroleum operates two refineries in southern India.
For applying online, click here https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/CurrentOpening.aspx