Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website- bheltry.co.in. The process of submitting applications has started on August 29 and the last date to...
apply online is September 13, 2018. BHEL is India's largest manufacturer of power generation equipment with an installed base of around 1,80,000 MW of power plant equipment globally.
In the supercritical segment, the PSU said it has manufactured and executed 660 MW, 700 MW and 800 MW sets, thereby demonstrating its leadership status and technological prowess.
A total of 529 posts are there for the BHEL Recruitment 2018.
Fitter: 210 posts
Welder (G and E): 115 posts
Turner: 28 posts
Machinist: 28 posts
Electrician: 40 posts
Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
Diesel Mechanic: 15 posts
Draughtsman (Mechanical): 15 posts
Programme and System Administration Assistant: 40 posts
Carpenter: 10 posts
Plumber: 10 posts
MLT Pathology: 3 posts
How to apply:
• Log on to the official website, http://www.bheltry.co.in/
• Click on Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY)
• When the new page opens, register yourself by entering the required details
• Complete the application form and upload the relevant documents
• Click on submit.
The direct link is: https://www.bheltry.co.in/tms/app_pro/index.jsp
1. The candidates who are applying should not be more than 27 years of age. The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get age relaxation according to the government norms.
2. For more information like number of posts and pay scale, candidates should check the official website-
Dates to remember:
• Last date to apply for the above post: September 13
• Publication of the list of shortlisted candidates: September 17
• Expected verification period of certificates: September 24 onwards
• Publication of the final selection list: October 9
• Joining date of selected candidates: October 15 (tentative)